Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Rent Payment

Residents of subsidized housing communities may choose to pay their rent online or by phone. Whichever method you choose, remember that your full rent is due on the first day of the month. Payments not received by the seventh day of the month are considered late.

Paying Rent by Mail

Mail rent only to the KCHA P.O. box address listed on your rent statement payment stub. Management offices cannot accept payments. Place the stub and your payment in the pre-printed envelope included with the statement. Contact your management office or your building's key keeper if you need another envelope.

Make payments using only a personal check, cashier's check, or money order. Do not send cash. Make checks and money orders payable to KCHA unless your lease states otherwise.

Allow enough time for the Postal Service to pick up and deliver your payment. If you lose your rent statement, or do not receive it by the last day of the month, contact your management office for a replacement. Do not include notes or letters to KCHA staff with your payment. Mail any messages to your management office in a separate envelope.

Paying Rent Online

Online payments are processed through a company called Zego. You can access their online payment services in three ways:

Online Rent Payment Frequently Asked Questions

Do I have to pay my rent online?
No. It is only an option; it is not required. You will continue to receive your monthly rent statements in the mail and can continue to pay your rent using a check or money order using the envelope provided with the rent statement.

Can I set up an auto-pay or recurring payment through PayLease?
No. You will need to log in each time you want to make a payment.

Can I use a credit or debit card to pay my rent?

Is there a fee to use this service?
There is no charge for residents paying rent online.

Who do I contact if I have questions about online payments?
Contact Zego at (866) 729-5327. Their customer service staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. They can provide help in English or Spanish.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241