Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Small Works Roster

Subsidized housing apartment building

KCHA does not maintain its own list of construction and maintenance firms. Instead we use the Municipal Research and Services Center small works roster. You may contact MRSC to register your company. KCHA solicits the roster for projects in King County and Olympia.

How to Apply

KCHA does not take applications directly. You can register on the MRSC website. Your company must meet KCHA's license, bonding, and insurance standards. It also must not appear on any state or federal debarment lists.

If you have questions, contact the MRSC at or 206-625-1300. You may also contact KCHA's Tim Baker at or 206-574-1111.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241