Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Family & Income Changes

If a family member moves out of your home, you must report the change to KCHA within 30 days. You must also notify us if you want to add a person to your lease. You may not add a family member to your lease until KCHA receives all needed paperwork. Both KCHA and your landlord must approve the request.

If your income goes up or down, you must report the change to KCHA within 30 days as well. You may also report increased childcare costs. Learn more about how this process works.

Online Reporting

Complete the Household & Income Changes form to report an income increase or decrease, add or remove family members, or add or remove a live-in caregiver.

Mail-in Reporting

To report changes by mail, print and fill out the appropriate form:

Then mail or return the form to:

King County Housing Authority
Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Seattle, WA 98188

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927