KCHA's grievance process applies to residents living in housing we own. It ensures the review of complaints or disputes involving KCHA that may have adversely affected you. We do not use the process to settle disputes between residents or challenge agency policies.
You may use the grievance process to review actions such as:
- A change in rent you do not agree with
- A maintenance charge you do not agree with
- The denial of a request to move to a different home
- The denial of a reasonable accommodation request
- A proposed lease termination
View KCHA's complete grievance policy (PDF).