Skip to this page's content


In This Section


KCHA's grievance process applies to residents living in housing we own. It ensures the review of complaints or disputes involving KCHA that may have adversely affected you. We do not use the process to settle disputes between residents or challenge agency policies.

You may use the grievance process to review actions such as:

  • A change in rent you do not agree with
  • A maintenance charge you do not agree with
  • The denial of a request to move to a different home
  • The denial of a reasonable accommodation request
  • A proposed lease termination

View KCHA's complete grievance policy (PDF).

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241