Skip to this page's content


In This Section


Boy holding basketball at Birch Creek in Kent

KCHA provides information to help you report family and income changes, contact staff, and find out if you qualify for our hardship policy. In addition, you can learn about your responsibilities as a voucher-holder or KCHA resident. We also give residents access to many supportive services. These include education, job training, and programs for seniors and the disabled.

If you are not yet a resident and still need housing, visit the Find a Home section of our website.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241