Skip to this page's content


In This Section

For Subsidized Housing Residents

Woman at a table tutoring two students

KCHA's subsidized housing helps you rent a home at a price you can afford. In this part of our website you can learn how to pay your rent and report family and income changes. We also explain your responsibilities to KCHA as a tenant, and how our hardship policy works.

If you are not yet a resident and still need housing help, you can learn more about subsidized housing in the Find a Home section of this site.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241