Skip to this page's content

Starting Nov. 15, some property management and resident services sites will be open for limited drop-in and appointment hours for KCHA clients. Please call ahead if you’d like to schedule a time to meet.

Contact Us

In This Section

Fraud & Crime Reporting

The King County Housing Authority needs your help to identify applicants, tenants, landlords, or employees who commit fraud or abuse KCHA programs. This includes people who:

  • Do not report their full household income
  • Do not report everyone living in their household
  • Accept bribes or kickbacks
  • Rent or sublet their apartment or home
  • Commit crimes

If you believe someone is committing fraud to obtain housing assistance or is involved with criminal activity, KCHA wants to know.

To file a report, use your mobile phone or computer to fill out KCHA's online fraud & criminal activity reporting form. You can also call our fraud hotline at (206) 214-1353.

Please note: the information you provide KCHA is strictly confidential. Due to federal and state law, KCHA cannot comment on the actions taken after your allegation is reported. However, we assure you that all allegations will be reviewed to determine whether fraud or criminal activity is taking place. The appropriate actions will be taken if such activity is proven.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927