Skip to this page's content

Information about KCHA and novel coronavirus (COVID-19), including office closures

Contact Us

In This Section

Contact KCHA

Mixed-income rental housing at Greenbridge in White Center

To best serve residents and applicants, the King County Housing Authority has property management offices located throughout the county. Our administrative and Section 8 offices are both in Tukwila.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927