Skip to this page's content

Section 8 Voucher Application Change


If the contact information listed on your Section 8 voucher application changes, you must report the changes to KCHA as soon as possible. You do not need to report other application changes (such as income), as these will be reviewed when your number reaches the top of the waiting list.

Sorry, we need you to correct the errors listed below before we can continue

Provide the following information for the person listed as the head of household on your application.

Email Address Change

Mailing Address Change

Phone Number Change

Name Change