Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Weatherization Contractor Registration

KCHA can add you to its list of weatherization and housing repair contractors in most cases. You must first complete the agency's Contractor Registration Packet (PDF). You must also provide a:

  • Certificate of insurance for general liability. Minimum $1 million per occurrence, $2 million aggregate limit.
  • Certificate of insurance for automobile liability. Minimum $1 million per accident for bodily injury and property damage.
  • Certificate of insurance for Washington stop gap. Minimum $1 million per accident for bodily injury, sickness, or disease.
  • Certificate of insurance for contractor's pollution legal liability. Minimum $1 million per claim, $2 million aggregate limit. The coverage must apply to the work performed and cover lead-based paint and asbestos.
  • Certificate of insurance for fidelity insurance, with coverage up to $100,000.
  • Copy of your current Washington contractor's license.
  • W-9 form that lists your federal tax ID number.
  • Women or Minority Business Enterprise (WMBE) certification letter, if this applies.

All certificates must name KCHA and its funding entities as additional insureds.

Send the completed packet and all paperwork to:

King County Housing Authority
Housing Repair & Weatherization
700 Andover Park W., Suite D
Tukwila, WA 98188

For more information, contact our Intake Desk at or (206) 214-1240.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927