Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Family & Income Changes

If a family member moves out of your home, you must report the change to KCHA within 30 days. You must also notify us if you want to add a person to your lease. You may not add any family member until KCHA receives all needed paperwork and approves the request. If your income goes up or down, you must report the change to KCHA within 30 days as well. You may also report increased childcare costs.

To report such changes, print and fill out the Change in Family Situation Form (PDF). Mail or return the form to your management office.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241