401 SE 37th St SE
Auburn, WA 98002
Contact property management
People of all ages have the chance to own a home at Tall Cedars, a family manufactured home community in Auburn. Located in a quiet, residential neighborhood, the attractively landscaped grounds include 128 homes on 13 acres, a playground, covered picnic area, sport court, speed-controlled streets, and quick access to Mt. Baker Middle School. Tall Cedars is close to A Street, where the White River Junction shopping plaza is located. Outlet Collection is close by as well. The community has easy access to Highways 18 and 167 and Metro route 180.
Rent pays for the lot. Homeowners are responsible for other utilities, including electricity, water, sewer, and garbage. Tall Cedars is owned by the King County Housing Authority and managed by Commonwealth Real Estate Services.
This community's features include:
- Amenities: Playground, speed-controlled streets
- Grocery stores & shopping: Supermall, White River Junction, featuring Albertsons, Bartell Drugs, Auburn Health Foods, Dollar Plus
- Transportation: Metro Transit bus routes 154 and 917. Close to the Sound Transit's Sounder train station and freeways
- Recreation: Mill Pond Park, White River Trail, Emerald Downs, White River Valley Museum, White River Amphitheatre
- Medical facilities: Auburn Regional Medical Center, South Auburn Medical Clinic
- School district: Auburn
- Schools: Gildo Rey Elementary, Mt. Baker Middle, Auburn Riverside High