Skip to this page's content

Contact Us

In This Section

Filing a Claim

Washington State law requires that the King County Housing Authority be notified of a claim for damages prior to the filing of any legal action. To file a claim with KCHA, you must complete the Claim Form (PDF) and submit it to:

Saeed Hajarizadeh
King County Housing Authority
Claims/Risk Management
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188

A claim is properly filed by mailing or otherwise delivering it to KCHA’s Central Office. Please provide any relevant documentation that supports your claim. This may include photographs, medical bills, estimates or invoices for repair of property damage, and/or other relevant information. Do not include any personally identifiable information, such as Social Security numbers, credit card or bank account numbers, or patient records.

King County Housing Authority will acknowledge receipt of your claim within 10 working days. After a claim is filed, KCHA has 60 days to review it and accept or deny the claim. If KCHA takes no action, the claim is deemed denied.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241