18425 NE 95th St
Redmond, WA 98052
Contact property management
Applicants age 55 and older have the chance to own a home at Friendly Village, where 224 homes sit on attractively landscaped grounds of more than 40 acres. Rent pays for the double-wide spaces as well as lawn and garbage services. Water and sewer are paid by the homeowner.
Each home features a driveway and carport, and amenities include a community building with kitchen and laundry facilities, recreational vehicle storage, pool and a picnic area. Friendly Village is located within easy driving distance of central Redmond's shopping, services, and parks. It is owned and managed by King County Housing Authority.
This community's features include:
- Amenities: Community building with kitchen and laundry facilities, RV storage, pool, picnic area.
- Grocery stores & shopping: Safeway, Trader Joe's, Whole Foods, QFC, Costco, Target, Fred Meyer, The Home Depot, Redmond Town Center, and the Bella Bottega Shopping Center are all located within easy driving distance.
- Transportation: Metro Transit bus routes 224, 232, and 248.
- Recreation: Perrigo Park, Evans Creek Trail, and Marymoor Park.
- Medical facilities: Overlake Hospital, Kaiser Permanente Redmond Medical Center, Swedish Redmond, US HealthWorks Medical Group, Redmond Urgent Care.