Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Landlord Portal

Affordable housing in Bellevue

KCHA's landlord portal gives you online access to direct-deposit statements related to your Housing Assistance Payments. The portal is administered by KCHA's partner, Tenmast Software, not the housing authority.

Log in to the Portal

Please note: you cannot list a property or request a rent change through the landlord portal. Click the corresponding button below to begin these tasks.

List a Property

Request a Rent Change

Register for Portal Access

If you receive HAP statements from KCHA but have not yet signed up to use the portal, you must first register for access. To complete the sign-up process you will need to use the registration key we mailed to you. If you no longer have this key, contact the Section 8 help desk at (206) 214-1319 or

Forgotten User Name or Password

If you previously accessed the portal but have lost or forgotten your user name or your password, go to the portal's login help page.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241