Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Architecture & Engineering Roster

Mixed-income rental housing at Greenbridge in White Center

KCHA does not keep its own list of technical service firms. Instead we use the Municipal Research and Services Center architectural and engineering services roster. You may contact MRSC to register your company. The roster covers many types of services, such as:

  • Architecture
  • Mechanical engineering
  • Electrical engineering
  • Civil engineering
  • Structural engineering
  • Environmental engineering
  • Geotechnical engineering
  • Landscape design
  • Interior design
  • Space planning
  • Surveying
  • Testing and inspection
  • Project estimating

KCHA solicits the roster for projects in King County and Olympia.

How to Apply

KCHA does not take applications directly. You can register on the MRSC website. Your company must meet KCHA's license and insurance standards. It also must not appear on any state or federal debarment lists.

If you have questions, contact the MRSC at You may also contact KCHA's Tim Baker at or 206-574-1111.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241