Skip to this page's content

Some property management and resident services sites are open for limited drop-in and appointment hours for KCHA clients. Please call ahead if you’d like to schedule a time to meet.

Find a Home

In This Section

Eligible Areas

KCHA provides voucher rental assistance only within the boundaries of King County — not including incorporated areas of Seattle or Renton.

The map below shows the areas of King County located within KCHA's jurisdiction. To find out if a home is located in an eligible area, enter its address in the search box.