Skip to this page's content

Find a Home

In This Section

Other Rental Housing

Other rental housing at Woodridge Park in Burien

As with subsidized housing, KCHA's other rental housing helps people with low incomes rent apartments they can afford. Some tenants pay a percentage of their income toward rent each month, while others pay a flat rent amount. This type of housing may be managed by KCHA or a private company.

Eligibility & How to Apply

This type of housing does not use the subsidized housing application or waiting lists. In addition, income limits and other eligibility requirements may vary by property. To find out if you qualify, or to learn how to apply, you must call the property's management office. Click on the name of any property in the list below to find its office phone number.

Our housing search tool can give you an estimate of your eligibility for all of KCHA's programs — including other rental housing — based on your family size, income, and housing preferences.


(* For seniors age 62+ and disabled persons only)

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241