Skip to this page's content

KCHA & COVID-19  •  Our offices are currently closed to the general public

Contact Us

In This Section

After-Hours Emergencies

Most subsidized housing properties owned by KCHA have phone numbers you can call if an emergency takes place after normal business hours. (For any life-threatening situation involving fire, flood, or an injured person, always call 911). After-hours emergencies may include:

  • The smell of gas
  • Being locked out of your home
  • Building entrance doors not locking
  • The only elevator in the building not working
  • First-floor windows that are broken or won't shut
  • An overflowing toilet
  • A toilet that won't flush (if it's the only toilet in the home)
  • Being locked out of your home's only bathroom
  • No hot water
  • A leaking hot water tank
  • A refrigerator or range that doesn't work
  • Water leaking from the ceiling
  • Smoke detectors beeping or not working

To find the after-hours emergency number for a specific property, use the lookup tool below that matches the part of King County in which you live.

North & East King County

Find after-hours phone numbers for properties located in Bellevue, Bothell, Issaquah, Kenmore, Kirkland, Redmond, Shoreline, Snoqualmie, or Woodinville.

South King County

Find after-hours phone numbers for properties located in Auburn, Burien, Des Moines, Federal Way, Kent, Renton, Tukwila, or White Center.


For after-hours emergencies at Casa Madrona, call (206) 368‑4013.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927