18100 107th Place S.E.
Renton, WA 98055
Contact property management
Homes are available to own at Vantage Glen for applicants age 55 and older. Located on 39 acres on Renton's Benson Hill, each of the 164 attractively built homes features a driveway and carport.
Other amenities include a 3,075-square-foot community building with a kitchen, pool table, library and comfortable meeting space. RV storage space is also available. Rent covers the lot as well as water, sewer, lawn service of common grounds and garbage services. Vantage Glen is conveniently located next to the Benson Plaza shopping center and medical offices. It is owned and managed by the King County Housing Authority.
This community's features include:
- Amenities: Community building with kitchen, library, and pool table, carports, RV storage space, carports, laundry hookups in homes
- Grocery stores & shopping: Fred Meyer, Albertsons, Benson Plaza
- Transportation: Metro Transit bus routes 161 and 169
- Recreation: Boulevard Lane Park, Thomas Teasdale Park, Regal Cinema
- Medical facilities: Valley Medical Center, Group Health Renton Medical Center
Download the Vantage Glen application (PDF, 158 KB).