Skip to this page's content


In This Section

Section 8 Landlords

Affordable housing apartment building

Section 8 vouchers help people with low incomes rent homes on the private market. Most tenants pay between 28 and 40 percent of their income for rent and utilities. KCHA covers the rest, paying you a fixed amount each month based on the tenant's income. If a tenant pays for utilities, we also provide them a monthly energy assistance supplement.

Main Office
600 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 574‑1100
Fax: (206) 574‑1104
TDD: (800) 833‑6388

Section 8 Office
700 Andover Park W.
Tukwila, WA 98188
Tel: (206) 214‑1300
Fax: (206) 243‑5927

Central Applications Center — Subsidized Housing
Tel: (206) 574‑1248
Fax: (206) 574‑1241