Invitation for Bid: Mechanical and Electrical Work At Villa Capri Apartments
Scope of Work
Scope of Work: King County Housing Authority (KCHA)’s Weatherization Department is soliciting bids from qualified firms to provide and install the following items at Villa Capri Apartments, 28625 25th Place South, Federal Way, a property with 86 units owned by South King County Multiservice Center:
• Working COVID-19-19 safe per Governor’s Phase two work guidelines and in conjunction with the renovation underway:
o Install one ton Ductless Heat Pump in each apartment (86)
o Install an Energy Recovery Ventilator in each apartment (86)
o Install new bathroom fan controls in each apartment (86)
Bids are requested for a base bid which is the firm’s contract price for the complete scope of work as proposed and unit prices, which will be used to calculate additive or deductive changes to the scope.
Work is to be performed in accordance with:
• Exhibit A: General Conditions
• Exhibit C: Technical Specifications
• Exhibit D: Form of Proposal
• Federal Way, Washington Construction Codes
• Standard Work Specifications for Home Energy Upgrades (SWS) Effective July 1, 2015 (available at
04/02/2021 at 10:00 a.m.
Villa Capri Apartments
28625 25th Place South, Federal Way, WA 98003
04/16/2021 at 02:00 p.m.