Skip to this page's content

Special Inspection Requests


KCHA may conduct a special inspection of any unit in the Housing Choice Voucher program that does not meet our Housing Quality Standards. Voucher holders, property owners or managers, or third parties such as neighbors or public officials can request a special inspection by completing this form.

Sorry, we need you to correct the errors listed below before we can continue

About You

Household Details

Property Management Details