14645 S.E. Renton Maple Valley Road
Renton, WA 98058
Contact property management
Applicants age 55 and older have the chance to own a home at Wonderland Estates, a manufactured home park just east of Renton off of the Maple Valley Highway. Each home features a driveway and a space for a shed and/or carport. Amenities include on-site laundry facilities and a community building with a kitchen. Rent covers the lot, garbage and cable services. Empty lots are also available at the 109-unit community.
Extensive improvements to Wonderland’s infrastructure began in March 2012. New utility systems including water, sewer, electrical, phone, and cable were installed. The storm water drainage system was completely replaced. New siding and windows upgraded the exterior of the park’s community building. Interior renovations included a new heating system, accessibility (ADA) improvements, and a new laundry facility. Wonderland Estates is managed by the Manufactured Housing Community Preservationists.
This community's features include:
- Amenities: Small pets are welcome, cable-ready, garbage service included
- Grocery stores & shopping: Latin American Market, Safeway, Mana Grocery and the Landing in Renton, featuring Target, PetSmart, Marshalls, Regal Cinemas and several restaurants
- Transportation: Metro Transit bus routes 143 and 907
- Recreation: Maple Valley Golf Course, Regal Cinemas, walking trails
- Medical facilities: Valley Medical Center