32631 First Ave.
Black Diamond, WA 98010
Contact property management
Applicants age 55 and older have the chance to own a home at Rainier View. The homes sit in a park-like setting with a view of Mount Rainier. Amenities include RV storage space and a picnic area. The attractively landscaped community consists of 31 homes on 9 acres.
Rent pays for the double-wide spaces, as well as lawn and garbage services. Water and sewer are paid by the homeowner. Each home offer laundry hookups and two covered parking spaces. Rainier View is conveniently located close to Maple Valley’s Four Corners Shopping Center and the Black Diamond Bakery. It is owned and managed by King County Housing Authority.
This community's features include:
- Amenities: Covered parking spaces, laundry hookups in homes
- Grocery stores & shopping: Four Corners Shopping Center, Safeway, Wells Fargo Bank, Baker Street Books
- Transportation: Metro Transit bus routes 143 and 912
- Recreation: Black Diamond Community Center
- Medical facilities: Enumclaw Community Hospital
Download the Rainier View application (PDF, 158 KB).